Friday, January 4, 2019

SAMSUNG J7 PRO TOUCH NOT WORKING WITHOUT ROOT

        

Recently, My Samsung J7 Pro (J730GM) phone updated to Android 8.1 and touch does not work.I have found and fixed the bug, and I want to share it with you. Follow my post.

 

The first condition is FRP must OFF , if ON you need to follow the following steps: 

    1. Go to setting with the help of mouse and otg

    2. then go to about phone>software information>built no 

   3.tap 7 time>back>devloper >oem unlock

    after following step u can remove frp

                      OR

  You can flash combination file to remove frp

 

 Now put your phone on download by pressing power+volume down+home botton

  DOWNLOAD GIVEN FLASH FILE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fZysyt6UL-M3fqfxGdF2n4xUlkoxtNZT/view 

SELECT AP IN ODIN LETEST VERSION

 

 

AFTER FLASHING COMPLETE YOUR TOUCH PROBLEM SOLVED

 

 

Note : I am not responsible for any problem(given file and method tested by me )  


fleel free to ask about method



         ❤️❤️❤️❤️SHARMA MOBILE❤️❤️❤️❤️

         WHATSAPP :+91951363847
                  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment